The Research Commons is the center for the Research Library's flexible, technology-enabled spaces in which students and faculty can utilize library resources, conduct research, and collaborate with one another.
Our collaboration pods have work surfaces configured around large-screen monitors with access to the following:
- laptop lending service
- printer, copier, and scanner
Research Commons Collaboration Pod Policies
A user with a valid BruinCard for CLICC services (current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff):
- can make a reservation with their @ucla.edu email address
- can reserve a pod up to 3 hours each day not to exceed 6 hours in a single week
- (i.e. 2 hours Monday, Wednesday, and Friday OR 3 hours Tuesday and Thursday OR 1 hour every other day)
- can reserve a pod up to 3 days in advance
- must have 24 hours between bookings
- must present their active BruinCard and claim their room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time
By submitting this form, you are acknowledging that you are sending this information to a third party that is not affiliated with UCLA.
Back to the Study Room Reservation Page.