CLICC offers group study spaces for UCLA students and staff. Powell offers 6 study rooms for group study.
Study rooms in Powell have desks, chairs, whiteboards, and large LCD monitors
VGA adapters, cables, and dry erase markers may be checked out at the CLICC laptop lending station.
Powell Group Study Room Policies
A user with a valid BruinCard for CLICC services (current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff):
- can make a reservation with their @ucla.edu email address
- can reserve a Powell study room up to 3 hours each day not to exceed 6 hours in a single week
- (i.e. 2 hours Monday, Wednesday, and Friday OR 3 hours Tuesday and Thursday OR 1 hour every other day)
- can reserve a Powell study room up to 3 days in advance
- must have 24 hours between bookings
- must present their BruinCard and claim their room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time
By submitting this form, you are acknowledging that you are sending this information to a third party that is not affiliated with UCLA.
Back to the Study Room Reservation Page. Can't find a space? Check out reservations on the Hill.