CLICC offers six Presentation Kits for use across campus. Each kit contains a compact projector, VGA cable, VGA to Thunderbolt adapter, a power cable, and an extension cable.
Two kits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Biomedical Library circulation desk.
Four additional presentation kits are available by reservation only at the CLICC Lab in Powell Library and CLICC Lending in YRL, and can be reserved here. To view additional CLICC services, you can go here. For additional support with reservations, please write the IRMA team for CLICC reservations at email@example.com.
CLICC Presentation Kit Policies:
A user with a valid BruinCard for CLICC services (current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff):
- can make a reservation with their @ucla.edu email address
- can reserve a presentation kit up to 4 hours each week
- can make multiple reservations (total time not exceeding 4 hours)
- can make reservations up to a week in advance
- must have 24 hours between bookings
By submitting this form, you are acknowledging that you are sending this information to a third party that is not affiliated with UCLA.