Currently CLICC offers GoPro video kits for UCLA students, faculty, and staff to reserve and borrow. Coming in Spring 2018, however, we will be revising and updating our fleet of camera gear. Please stay tuned for some exciting developments!
Additionally, CLICC offers light, mount, and tripod kits for students attempting to create a more professional project on a first-come-first-served basis. These kits are available for pick up in the CLICC Classrooms Office (Powell 307).
For additional support with reservations, please write the IRMA team for CLICC reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view additional CLICC services, go here.
CLICC Video Kit Policies:
A user with a valid BruinCard for CLICC services (current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff):
- can make a reservation with their @ucla.edu email address
- can reserve a video kit up to 1 week in advance
- can make multiple reservations within the same week.
- can only reserve one kit at a time
- can pick it up ANY TIME from 9am-5pm on their reservation date
has their video kit due at 7:00 PM the FOLLOWING business day
By submitting this form, you are acknowledging that you are sending this information to a third party that is not affiliated with UCLA.