Friday, February 17, 2023
Once again, UC Libraries are collaborating on a UC-wide “Love Data Week” series of talks, presentations, and workshops during February 13-17, 2023. All events are free to attend and open to any member of the UC community.
With over 20 presentations and workshops, whether you’re working on qualitative or quantitative data, there’s plenty to choose from. Topics include:
- Data management and sharing for NIH projects
- Developing your data science portfolio
- Library collections as data
- Data visualization
- How and where to share your research data
- Obtaining Wikidata with SPARQL
- and much more!
For more information and to register for a specific workshop, please visit our website: https://bit.ly/UC-LDW.
Please make sure to register with your UC campus email. A Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants before the event starts.