On May 22, 2018, the LA County Geographic Information Office will be visiting UCLA to introduce the imagery and associated data to the campus community. Learn more about LARIAC products and samples here.
To attend this workshop, please register below. We look forward to seeing you then.
- 10:00AM - Welcome & Introductions, UCLA Library, UCLA IoES, County of Los Angeles, EagleView
- 10:15AM - LAR-IAC Overview: Christine Lam, LAR-IAC Acting Project Manager
- 10:25AM - LAR-IAC5 Deliverables: Christine Lam, LARI-AC Acting Project Manager
- 10:35AM - Case Studies: Nick Franchino, LARI-AC Outreach Coordinator
- 11:00AM - Connect Products for Deployment, Support, & Training: Amanda Bullen, EagleView Regional Technical Manager
- 11:30AM - UCLA Role & Involvement
- 11:45AM - Q & A: All
- 12:00PM - Meeting ends
Through their research funding and generosity, the California Center for Sustainable Communities (CCSC) at UCLA and the following research groups have made this resource available to the wider UCLA community:
Prof. Henry Burton, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Prof. Timu W. Gallien, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Prof. Dennis Lettenmaier, UCLA Department of Geography
Prof. Steve Margulis, UCLA Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
With support of the UCLA Sustainable LA Grand Challenge and UCLA Data Archive