CLICC offers group study spaces for UCLA students, faculty, and staff. These include:
- 6 group study rooms in Powell, with desks, chairs, whiteboards, and large LCD monitors
- 15 group study rooms in the YRL Research Commons with desks, chairs, and whiteboards. Most rooms also have screens which can be connected to via VGA or HDMI (see individual rooms for details)
- 20 collaboration pods in the YRL Research Commons, with work surfaces configured around large-screen monitors
VGA and HDMI adapters and cables, dry erase markers, assorted charger, and other items may be checked out at the CLICC laptop lending station.
CLICC Group Study Space Policies
A user with a valid BruinCard for CLICC services (current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff):
- can make a reservation with their @ucla.edu email address
- can reserve a group study space (i.e. room or pod) up to 3 hours each day not to exceed 6 hours in a single week
- (i.e. 2 hours Monday, Wednesday, and Friday OR 3 hours Tuesday and Thursday OR 1 hour every other day)
- can reserve a group study space up to 3 days in advance
- must have 24 hours between bookings
- must present their BruinCard and claim their room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time
- Note: you must check in for your reservation at the CLICC lending desk or it will be canceled.